Sunday, January 5, 2014

POWER OF CHOCOLATE!

What could possibly happen?

You might be wondering:

    "What would happen if I had 10 cups of hot choco?"
    "Would I die?"
    "Would I gain super powers?"
    "Would I see God?"
    "Would I become smarter?"
    "Perhaps I would get a much better sex life..."


I'll tell you right now: I have consumed lots of chocolate.
    For 10 cups, you will become slightly smarter and have more sexual stamina.
    However, you will not die or gain super powers. As for seeing God, I was able to make out an     outline of something at sea, so I assume God looks like a sea vessel or octopus of some sort


But who has ever tried 20 cups of choco?
Not I...
Not yet.

The last time I tried, I ate old chicken and acquired food poisoning simultaneously, thus terminating my venture.


Yet the time will come again to try 20 cups.
I will document it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment